Photo by Quang Nguyen Vinh: https://www.pexels.com/photo/calm-body-of-water-during-golden-hour-2131841/
Here are the steps to install Entity Framework Core:
- Open Visual Studio or Visual Studio Code.
- Create a new project or open an existing one.
- In the Solution Explorer, right-click on the project and select "Manage NuGet Packages".
- In the "Browse" tab, search for "Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore" and select it.
- Click on the "Install" button to install the latest version of Entity Framework Core.
- If your project is targeting a specific database provider, you should also install the corresponding provider package. For example, if you're using SQL Server, you can install "Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.SqlServer".
- After the installation is complete, you can start using Entity Framework Core in your project.
That's it! You've now installed Entity Framework Core and can start building database applications with it.
Post a Comment