How to solve "MSSQLSERVER_7904: Table error: The filestream file for column ID C_ID, ROWGUID RG_ID in object ID O_ID, index ID I_ID, partition ID PN_ID was not found." error in SQL Server?
The MSSQLSERVER_7904 error message indicates that there is a problem with the FileStream file associated with a particular column in a table. This error occurs when SQL Server is unable to locate the FileStream file for a particular row in the table.
Here's what each part of the error message means:
- C_ID: This refers to the name of the column that contains the FileStream data.
- RG_ID: This is the name of the column that contains the ROWGUID value.
- O_ID: This is the object ID of the table that contains the affected column.
- I_ID: This is the index ID of the index that contains the affected column.
- PN_ID: This is the partition ID of the partition that contains the affected column.
To fix this issue, you will need to locate the missing FileStream file and restore it. You can do this by checking the FileStream filegroup associated with the affected table and verifying that the file exists in the correct location. You may also need to restore the file from a backup if it has been lost or corrupted.
It's also a good idea to run DBCC CHECKDB to check for any other potential errors in the database. If the problem persists, you may need to contact Microsoft Support for further assistance.
Post a Comment